Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yes, the ducklings have arrived


I have finally found some little ducklings. They are cuter than cute, and very busy. Their new home for the moment is in the huge shower and they seem to enjoy it in there. There are two pekings, two rouens, and two blue swedish. A nice variety. I think the farm is close to being complete. Bob wants me to call about some free alpaca, but I just don't know. Any feelings about that out there? I don't know how to shear them and really don't want to learn. And then there is the kangaroo issue. How does a person feel about a kangaroo on a farm - (actually a wallaby). I will now try to post a picture of the little cuties. And think about working in the garden and doing some pots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They really are just about the cutest things around. I vote yes for both the alpaca and the wallaby. As long as there is still room left over for the elephant, of course.