Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Lazy, Tired Thursday Night


Kind of a tired night to start such a project. Blogging..... Another new adventure. I wanted to start this for a countdown to the ocean. I wonder if it will become something even bigger. I wonder if it will be a journal of life on the farm. I wonder if this could really be considered a farm. Probably not. I wonder if I would make more sense if I wait until tomorrow to write. How many days until the ocean trip? Way too many I'm thinking..... Callie and I are signing out for now and heading for the shower. Tomorrow is another busy day at school. Thank goodness that at least it is Friday..

2 comments:

Nancy S said...

What a wonderful beginning to a new adventure. Callie looks happy about it, too. Yes, it can be called a farm. There are many animals and crops.
Nancy

erica said...

i believe it is 98 days until the ocean