Monday, May 5, 2008

A busy Sunday was had by all


We traveled north to Lyndon to meet Bob's new son Travis. He is a very cute little boy and it will be fun to see him grow into a great fisherman. Mom, Nancy, Bea and I made the trip - stopping first at Judy Glein's parents in Marysville - to view her father's beautiful rhody's. Wow - he is quite the gardener. They were beautiful. Wish I have taken pictures of them so I could add them to this page. I did take pictures of Travis, so will add him to a page after I download them. Today was actually a pleasant day at Lakeridge. The growling boy had a good day - didn't growl at me even once. More about him another day.....
Now, off to bed I go - need some rest after a couple of busy days - and nights.
By the way - yes, that is a raccoon on my porch..

No comments: