Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Halibut fishing


I guess I neglected to write about the big fishing trip to Port Angeles with Bob. Nancy, Bea and I went out fishing with him for halibut. I will talk later about the big fish I caught - much bigger than Nancy's. The first night we stayed in a fine motel in which the blinds wouldn't shut, so Nancy and I spent the whole night looking out to see who was looking in. Needless to say, the second night we found another motel much more to our liking. Because of the so called smooth water, I did manage to feel a little seasick (I hear you Uncle Roy)!! When the wind whipped up, the choppy seas did cure my seasickness, but didn't do much for my nerves. Now, about that big fish. Perhaps I will just post a picture of it. It might look like a dogfish, but really I think it is a halibut.
The other picture is proof that Bob got Bea into his boat.

No comments: