Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying out these names

Please help me decide if these names roll off the tongue. Junie B. and Gracie. They come from a children's series of books called Junie B. Jones. She is a Kindergartener who is quite a pistol. Always in some kind of trouble. One of my girls has a personality that reminds me of her - always into something. The other name is a friend of hers in the book. Quieter and a bit more in control - just like my other girl. If you haven't read any of the Junie B. books, you should - they are good for a laugh or two. Please try out these names in your mind and let me know how they feel to you. It isn't too late to change, although the trainer who came to work with us today started calling them that. And by the way, she said the girls were VERY SMART....... not to sound like a proud parent or anything...... More pictues later....
Let me know about the names.

4 comments:

Nancy S said...

Of course they're brilliant. Think how much smarter they'll be when they've met all benchmarks and standards. I wonder if there is a NCLB for puppies? NPLB? Will there be special interventions for any puppy not quite making it the first time, whatever the target is? Anyway, I'm liking Junie B and Gracie. Even though I've never met them in person, those names just feel right. Happy training. I wonder if you can carry a clipboard and a walkie-talkie to go along with the totally important looking clicker.

Kerry said...

Great names! They roll off the tongue rather nicely!
So who gets the prize?!!!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE them... and that's probably the teacher in me :)

I also like Olivia and Fancy Nancy... but I don't know if your sister would like that so much... or maybe she would love it... who's to know :)

Blessings to you and those cute little puppies!

Kirsten said...

Great names! Love the inspiration!