Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new puppies need names


Puppy naming contest - with prizes.

My two new Havanese puppies need names.

Havanese are in the toy family - and come in all colors - mine just happen to be white - the perfect color for a farm dog don't you think?

They need names. The breed comes from Cuba if that is any help at all.

I am not a good namer of pets, so am requesting help. Brooke asked for help naming her little girl and now I need help naming my two little girls.

The prize has yet to be decided - it might be two cute puppies if we don't adjust. Just kidding - they are already remarkably well behaved.

9 comments:

Nancy S said...

I'm thinking. Too bad they aren't boys... you could go with Castro and cigar.

Kirsten said...

How about Blanca (white in spanish) and Lupe (just a fun name).

I'm with Nancy - but you could always go with Fidelita and Cubanita.

OK, so it is 4:30 am - so my names might be a little wacky - you'll have to forgive me.

Kirsten said...

What about Havana

marcia said...

Wow! Two puppies. On Friday you were undecided about one. Brien suggests Tequilla & Sunrise. My suggestions need to be translated into Spanish. Think of things that are white, ie snow, cotton, and milk (Leche)and translate it into spanish. My spanish dictionary is at school.

Brooke said...

Okay, Mom (Merrie) says Ice and Cube or Lucy and Desi.

How are about Double Ewe and Es Ewe. I think calling this out from the back deck would make everyone in the area happy:) You can even clap to get a full effect:)

Jeremy says Tic and Tac:) You know the little white mints:)

Nancy S said...

Cuban Cotton and Cuban Champagne

Nancy S said...

Cuban Cotton and Cuban Candy

Kerry said...

Goodness, I don't know. They're not really Cuban names, but what do you think of:
Gary and Terry?
You know they fit the sterotype of the good guys dressed in white!

Kerry said...

ooops ..... girl names!!?!
How about Kerry and Merrie?