Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to the blog (sounds a bit like a movie title?)








Here it is September already and I haven't blogged in ever so long. So much has happened - we have been to a reunion without posted pictures, we have been to Bella Beach - same scenario - and school has started without me - no pictures there.



First - let me speak of the reunion we attended in Ellensburg. It was fun, but too short perhaps. Not enough time to visit properly with everyone. The best part was mom's award of being the oldest one there - see picture of her with her award. It is also worth noting that mom and Darlene wore the same outfit and that mom didn't even know Darlene. She did have a cute new hairdo, but still looked like Darlene to the rest of us. The worst part was that it was voted (not by me - in fact I wasn't even aware of the voting going on....) that next year's would be at my house and would be a camp out. My sister Nancy - many of you know her - and I have decided that it will be a Back to Vashon Roots reunion - thus including Sundbergs, Paulsons and Ellingsens - and any other branches we can find. I actually have gotten used to the idea and am looking forward to the event. Please look for info about said reunion soon. We are thinking the end of July - how does that sit with you loyal blog readers? Please enjoy the attached photos from the reunion and check back soon for pictures from Bella Beach....



1 comment:

Andrew Sundberg said...

Hey Cheryl. Ginny mentioned you had a blog and she was even able to remember its address.

She also said that other family have blogs up and running. Are you connected to any of those? If so, would you email me the links? Thanks!
aesundberg@gmail.com

I hope you're well!
Andrew